The list of people running for president in 2020 is long. There are major issues at stake: American immigration policy, the health of the economy, climate change and more. We’re asking these candidates how they plan to address these topics.
And as we keep talking to people who are asking for your vote, you can keep track of all our conversations with them here.
- Former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke (D)+
- Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford (R)+
- Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH)+
- Montana Governor Steve Bullock (D)+
- Entrepreneur Andrew Yang (D)
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT, running for the Democratic nomination)
- Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- Author and spiritual adviser Marianne Williamson (D)+
- Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Julián Castro (D)+
- Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, Pete Buttigieg (D)
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
- Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ)+
- Congressman Seth Moulton (D-MA)+
- Environmental activist Tom Steyer (D)
- Governor of Washington, Jay Inslee (D)+
- Former Governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper (D)+
* We spoke with the candidate before they announced a bid for the presidency.
+ The candidate dropped out of the 2020 presidential race.
We’ll also talk about the major topics that the candidates are addressing on the trail.
What questions do you have for the contenders? What issues are important to you during this election cycle? There are a bunch of ways you can hit us up to tell us your thoughts.